We just had young Tyler Doyle here working on our system today. He not only resolved the issues that we were having but he did so with such a polite and professional manner. Where many other would have given up or come back another day, Tyler persevered and got it done. I am so very thankful and wanted to let you know what an asset to your team you have there.
What valuables can I lock up with a padlock?
- Letter Box-Locking your letter box to stop thieves from stealing your credit cards and other important mail should be a high priority. Thieves can steal large amounts of money and information which can be used for identity theft or to access your bank account all from your mailbox.
- Suitcase– Lock your suitcase even if you have nothing valuable in it. We have all seen how rough baggage handlers can be at the airport, keeping a lock on your luggage not only helps possible breakage of your zippers but it also stops unwanted people going through your personal items and taking what they like.
- Toolboxes– One of the ways to ensure the longevity of your tools is to keep them safe and secure. If you leave your tools laying around in an unlocked toolbox, chances are that they will get stolen. Putting a padlock on your toolbox not only deters people from stealing the tools but also provides security for your expensive items.
- Containers – shipping containersare ideal for securely storing your belongings either on your property or at a secure location. Padlocks are the simplest way of quickly obtaining container security for your items being stored. A wide variety of different styles of padlocks are available, with the most suitable style being “shutter” type padlocks.
- Sheds -If you’re like most shed owners, you love your garden shed. It’s where many of us store our valued garden and power tools, or where we are at our DIY happiest. So, of course, you should protect your happy place!